Tuesday, April 28, 2009

It's that time of the year again...

Yes, walkathon season is upon us and this is when I ask all of you to PLEASE donate to my daughter's cause. For those that don't know Emma was diagnosed with Angelman Syndrome at the age of 7 months and although it has had it's moments I wouldn't trade her for ANYTHING.

If you'd like to donate you can head over to her Walkathon page at www.angelman.org/emmalynn.
From there you can donate and also head to the main Angelman page to learn more about Angelman Syndrome and what the ASF is doing to research treatment and increase awareness.

If you're in it to win it, head over to my homegirl Thystle's blog and donate to enter (and hopefully win) a raffle for a super sweet Coach purse. You can check it out here at www.missthystle.com. (and please follow her blog, she is the funniest and most literate person I know!)

3 comments:

  1. aw you like me, you really like me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mikey and the clown are my blog post today

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's been like a month and a half. Are you ever going to update this thing?

    ReplyDelete